AArch64 Qemu Setup '''DRAFT'''
This instructions are for Gentoo. They are based on similar instructions for Debian on their wiki.
Qemu with AArch64 Support
The AArch64 linux user target in Qemu 2.0 runs make fate succesfully.
configure it with '--prefix=/opt/qemu-aarch64' (or any other path but remember to adapt the instructions accordingly) '--target-list=aarch64-linux-user' and '--disable-werror', build and install
AArch64 cross toolchain using crossdev
- Build a cross toolchain with 'crossdev -t aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu --gcc '=4.8.2' --ex-gdb'
- after setting the arch for the cross root to aarch64, aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu-emerge should be able to emerge zlib and other desired dependencies into the sysroot
- configure libav to build using the cross toolchain and /usr/aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu as sysroot and /opt/qemu-aarch64/bin/qemu-aarch64 as target-exec
- 'export QEMY_LD_PREFIX=/usr/aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu' so that qemu can find the aarch64 libraries
- make fate should now just work with the aarch64 binaries